HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS JEN IVE JUST JIONED BLOGSPOT FOR MY RELIGION CLASS. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIND ANY OF MY CLASSMATES ON THIS THING,SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY TIPS ON HOW TO USED THIS HELP ME...
I've got your blog (and your classmates' blogs as well) linked on the left side of the main course blogpage. (Not all are there yet because not everyone has sent me an email with their blog's address.) Go there and click on a name to see that person's blog.
2 comments:
Jenny--
I've got your blog (and your classmates' blogs as well) linked on the left side of the main course blogpage. (Not all are there yet because not everyone has sent me an email with their blog's address.) Go there and click on a name to see that person's blog.
yes this is confusing to me as well the first time I starting using this to , but now I am getting used to it.
Post a Comment